Showing all 2 results
Lacto-Berry’s probiotics have a long shelf life, as the coatings are actually food for them.
This guarantees the intactness and viability of these probiotics, so that they can be carried all the way to our GI tract alive and able to perform their jobs.
Probiotics are the friendly bacteria residing in our gastrointestinal (GI) tract. It gives immense benefits to us ranging from helping to subdue the allergic symptoms of some people, prevent constipation, improve our immune system to preventing colorectal cancer. This is because they improve the microbial balance in our intestines and promote the healthy growth of our GI flora.
What is Probiotics?
Probiotics, which offer immense health-giving benefits to the human body, refer to the friendly bacteria residing in our gastrointestinal tract.
They are capable of improving the microbial balance in the intestines, apart from promoting healthy growth of our gut flora and reinforcing the immune mechanism in our bowel system. For people suffering from allergies, probiotics are helpful in subduing allergic responses and inflammations.
In general, an uncoated probiotic formula gives the drawbacks of intolerance to an acidic condition and has a short shelf life, hence tends to lose all its viability in the presence of the strongly acidic gastric juice in our stomach.
Shuang Hor Lacto-Berry is formulated through the state-of-the-art multi-coat technology under a body-temperature simulated condition, which not only effectively does away with the above inadequacies but also ensures an enhanced potency of the product.
- Features the benefits of acid tolerance and long shelf life, guaranteeing the intactness and viability of the probiotics, which are released upon arriving at the GI tract alive to unleash their immune modulation functions.
- Multi-coated with the natural fibre oligosaccharides, which are helpful for the colonization of the lactic acid bacteria instead of being swiftly eliminated out of the body system together with the faeces.
Greenzhi Toothgel main ingredients include Nano-Ganoderma Lucidum, Miswak Extract, Neem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis, Xylitol and Chlorophyllin
- Aloe Barbadensis: As Aloe has an exceptional ability in repairing the outer skin of the gums, exterminating bacteria, and preventing the formation of dental calculus (tartar), it is remarkable in maintaining the hygienic condition of the mouth cavity.
- Xylitol: Featuring a low caloric content and a refreshing flavour, Xylitol does not readily become fermented in the presence of micro-organism to produce acidic substances. With its amazing capability in subduing the proliferation of Streptococcus Mutatis, it makes an ideal ingredient for effective prevention of tooth decay.
- Chlorophyllin: It helps prevent gum bleeding and bad breath. It is also capable of breaking down the food debris stuck in the crevices between adjacent teeth to help restore the hygienic condition of the mouth cavity and relieve sensitive gums.
- Miswak Extract: Increasing the secretion of the saliva and control of pH balance in the mouth cavity, thus discouraging the growth of dental plaque bacteria to augment the preventive benefits against tooth decay and various gum diseases, giving a healthier dental and oral condition.
- Nano-Ganoderma Lucidum: The triterpenoids in Ganoderma are capable of subduing the production of glucan by Streptococcus Mutans, hence contributing to preventing dental plaque and tooth decay. On the other hand, the polysaccharides in it are notable in enhancing the blood circulation in the gum tissues, apart from revitalizing the tissues of the mucous membrane in the mouth cavity.
- Neem Extract: Effective for the prevention and treatment of the so-called yellow teeth and turn them much whiter. It also helps prevent bleeding or painful gums and bad breath, in addition to being helpful in reducing inflammation of the mouth cavity due to tooth decay, preventing the spreading of dental caries, protecting the gums, and discouraging a reduction in taste sensitivity and formation of ulcer in the mouth cavity.
- Natural Gel: A natural translucent gel is incorporated to effectively reduce friction and avoid damage done to the enamel during brushing.
- Foaming Agent: The foaming agent used is extracted from coconut and corn. Natural in origin, mild in action, safe for consumption, and does not produce any toxic, it plays a remarkable role in subduing bacteria and preventing tooth decay.
- Natural menthol or peppermint is added to keep the mouth cavity fresh without introducing any irritation, making it a perfect choice for all your family members, young and old alike.