Showing all 3 results
Natural concentrate of cow’s milk calcium, Casein Phosphopeptide, and Soya Isoflavones.
- Exclusively formulated using purely natural concentrate of cow’s milk calcium, it features a rich content of calcium and proteins and is universally recognized as being the best source of calcium. Besides, it can also be readily assimilated by the human body and is suitable even for people who suffer from lactose intolerance.
- Enhanced with vitamin D3 to elevate the absorption rate.
- The unique formula Soya Isoflavones are a special group of phyto-estrogen, or female sex hormones found in plants. They contain isoflavones, saponins, vitamins, lecithin, etc. that play a vital role in regulating our physiological functions and contribute to promoting metabolic activities.
- Another unique formula, Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP), has won the approval from the Health Ministry of Japan and subsequently listed as an ingredient for “specific health-care food supplements”. It exhibits the characteristics of preventing the precipitation of calcium in the intestinal system to help facilitate the assimilation of the essentially needed trace element.
Adults – 10-12 tablets per day.
Children – 6-9 tablets per day.
The reason for Jia Hor calcium to be in small amount, 80gm per tablet is to enable our body for easy absorption.
Our body absorb calcium at a slow pace.
Taking 800gm per tablet of synthetic calcium will result in up to 90% of the calcium being drained out of our body or worse “trapped” inside our body to form kidney stone. Other side effects of synthetic calcium include (but not limited to) constipation, belching and gas.
In order to maximize the assimilation rate of calcium, you should split the consumption into 3 times a day, before or after meal.
Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 Benefit
How Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 Benefit Our Health
Many new research findings have indicated that in many aspects, caffeine does not pose any threat to the human body as it was previously thought of. More over, Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 is formulated using top-grade natural ingredients that feature substantial health-care functions.
1. It Improves mental alertness
It is capable of exciting the central nervous system in the brain, extending the hours of keeping alertness, enhancing mental sharpness, and increasing mental focus and concentration to elevate job performance and learning faculty.
2. It Protects cardiovascular functions
Coffee is known for its rich content of phenol compounds, which are powerful antioxidants capable of retarding the speed with which low density lipo proteins (LDL) is oxidized by up to three times, in addition to dissolving blood clots and discouraging the formation of thrombi.
3. The Effects of Antioxidant
Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 offers a rich blend of caffeine, caffeic acid, Yung Kien Ganoderma extract, and other antioxidant substances, which work wonders in combating the health threatening free radicals found in our body.
Excessively high level of free radicals will also adversely affect our body’s metabolism, destroy body cells, and wreak havoc to the various organs and tissues.
4. Maintain Body weight
Caffeine is capable of increasing the rate of the caloric expenditure in the human body. Research findings have shown that the consumption of 1 cup of Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 is good enough to speed up the breakdown of the fat content in the food, elevate the body’s metabolic rate by 3~4%, and increase caloric expenditure.
5. Promote Diuresis
Ganoderma Coffee is capable of promoting kidney and diuretic functions to increase the volume of urination and improve the condition of bloated stomach and dropsy or oedema.
6. Promote Digestion
As caffeine has the ability to excite the sympathetic nerve and encourage the secretion of gastric juice, having a cup or two of Ganoderma Coffee can help digestion and prevent gastroptosis. Ganoderma also contains important constituents that may help to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, infections and hepatitis.
Content: 150 capsules /Bottle
Major Ingredient: 100% Bee Pollen
- Yung Kien Pollen is formulated through the most stringent technological processes using selected pollen grains of the highest grade.
- With its superior attributes in terms of colour, aroma, taste, and flavour, it certainly is a perfect choice for all age groups.
- It is free from the fishy smell and sandy taste commonly associated with most of the Pollen products, thus boasting a quality in a class of its own.
- The nutrients found in Yung Kien Pollen can be broadly classified into 3 categories, namely amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Among them all, the B group vitamins are so abundant that they are many times more than those of other Pollen products.
- As Pollen features a full spectrum of nutrients, it is aptly known as the “Complete Food” that allows you to replenish all the nutrients your body needs to build a strong bodily resistance.