Showing all 4 results
Natural concentrate of cow’s milk calcium, Casein Phosphopeptide, and Soya Isoflavones.
- Exclusively formulated using purely natural concentrate of cow’s milk calcium, it features a rich content of calcium and proteins and is universally recognized as being the best source of calcium. Besides, it can also be readily assimilated by the human body and is suitable even for people who suffer from lactose intolerance.
- Enhanced with vitamin D3 to elevate the absorption rate.
- The unique formula Soya Isoflavones are a special group of phyto-estrogen, or female sex hormones found in plants. They contain isoflavones, saponins, vitamins, lecithin, etc. that play a vital role in regulating our physiological functions and contribute to promoting metabolic activities.
- Another unique formula, Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP), has won the approval from the Health Ministry of Japan and subsequently listed as an ingredient for “specific health-care food supplements”. It exhibits the characteristics of preventing the precipitation of calcium in the intestinal system to help facilitate the assimilation of the essentially needed trace element.
Adults – 10-12 tablets per day.
Children – 6-9 tablets per day.
The reason for Jia Hor calcium to be in small amount, 80gm per tablet is to enable our body for easy absorption.
Our body absorb calcium at a slow pace.
Taking 800gm per tablet of synthetic calcium will result in up to 90% of the calcium being drained out of our body or worse “trapped” inside our body to form kidney stone. Other side effects of synthetic calcium include (but not limited to) constipation, belching and gas.
In order to maximize the assimilation rate of calcium, you should split the consumption into 3 times a day, before or after meal.
Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 Benefit
How Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 Benefit Our Health
Many new research findings have indicated that in many aspects, caffeine does not pose any threat to the human body as it was previously thought of. More over, Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 is formulated using top-grade natural ingredients that feature substantial health-care functions.
1. It Improves mental alertness
It is capable of exciting the central nervous system in the brain, extending the hours of keeping alertness, enhancing mental sharpness, and increasing mental focus and concentration to elevate job performance and learning faculty.
2. It Protects cardiovascular functions
Coffee is known for its rich content of phenol compounds, which are powerful antioxidants capable of retarding the speed with which low density lipo proteins (LDL) is oxidized by up to three times, in addition to dissolving blood clots and discouraging the formation of thrombi.
3. The Effects of Antioxidant
Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 offers a rich blend of caffeine, caffeic acid, Yung Kien Ganoderma extract, and other antioxidant substances, which work wonders in combating the health threatening free radicals found in our body.
Excessively high level of free radicals will also adversely affect our body’s metabolism, destroy body cells, and wreak havoc to the various organs and tissues.
4. Maintain Body weight
Caffeine is capable of increasing the rate of the caloric expenditure in the human body. Research findings have shown that the consumption of 1 cup of Ganoderma Coffee 3 in 1 is good enough to speed up the breakdown of the fat content in the food, elevate the body’s metabolic rate by 3~4%, and increase caloric expenditure.
5. Promote Diuresis
Ganoderma Coffee is capable of promoting kidney and diuretic functions to increase the volume of urination and improve the condition of bloated stomach and dropsy or oedema.
6. Promote Digestion
As caffeine has the ability to excite the sympathetic nerve and encourage the secretion of gastric juice, having a cup or two of Ganoderma Coffee can help digestion and prevent gastroptosis. Ganoderma also contains important constituents that may help to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, infections and hepatitis.
Content: 30 Tea Bags/Box
- Camellia Sinensis (Oolong Tea)
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum
- Cassia Obtusifolia
- Lingzhi extract.
注：新加坡&文莱市场此产品英文品名为 Lu Chun Lingzhi Tea
A composite tea formulation incorporating 4 ingredients that are uniquely rich in flavour and health-enhancing on their own ways.
Oolong Tea as the finest among all teas is used as the base for aromatic scents and non-bitter taste that are equally ideal when served hot or cold.
Enriched with Lingzhi for its primary benefit of fortifying the immune system, while Cassia Obtusifolia helps enhance the visual functions, detoxify the body, and expel pathogenic heat, whereas Gynostemma Pentaphyllum contributes to relaxing the mind and removing stress.
The tea bag is meticulously sewn with cotton threads to ensure safe and hygienic consumption.
Greenzhi Toothgel main ingredients include Nano-Ganoderma Lucidum, Miswak Extract, Neem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis, Xylitol and Chlorophyllin
- Aloe Barbadensis: As Aloe has an exceptional ability in repairing the outer skin of the gums, exterminating bacteria, and preventing the formation of dental calculus (tartar), it is remarkable in maintaining the hygienic condition of the mouth cavity.
- Xylitol: Featuring a low caloric content and a refreshing flavour, Xylitol does not readily become fermented in the presence of micro-organism to produce acidic substances. With its amazing capability in subduing the proliferation of Streptococcus Mutatis, it makes an ideal ingredient for effective prevention of tooth decay.
- Chlorophyllin: It helps prevent gum bleeding and bad breath. It is also capable of breaking down the food debris stuck in the crevices between adjacent teeth to help restore the hygienic condition of the mouth cavity and relieve sensitive gums.
- Miswak Extract: Increasing the secretion of the saliva and control of pH balance in the mouth cavity, thus discouraging the growth of dental plaque bacteria to augment the preventive benefits against tooth decay and various gum diseases, giving a healthier dental and oral condition.
- Nano-Ganoderma Lucidum: The triterpenoids in Ganoderma are capable of subduing the production of glucan by Streptococcus Mutans, hence contributing to preventing dental plaque and tooth decay. On the other hand, the polysaccharides in it are notable in enhancing the blood circulation in the gum tissues, apart from revitalizing the tissues of the mucous membrane in the mouth cavity.
- Neem Extract: Effective for the prevention and treatment of the so-called yellow teeth and turn them much whiter. It also helps prevent bleeding or painful gums and bad breath, in addition to being helpful in reducing inflammation of the mouth cavity due to tooth decay, preventing the spreading of dental caries, protecting the gums, and discouraging a reduction in taste sensitivity and formation of ulcer in the mouth cavity.
- Natural Gel: A natural translucent gel is incorporated to effectively reduce friction and avoid damage done to the enamel during brushing.
- Foaming Agent: The foaming agent used is extracted from coconut and corn. Natural in origin, mild in action, safe for consumption, and does not produce any toxic, it plays a remarkable role in subduing bacteria and preventing tooth decay.
- Natural menthol or peppermint is added to keep the mouth cavity fresh without introducing any irritation, making it a perfect choice for all your family members, young and old alike.