Lu Chun Lingzhi Tea
Content: 30 Tea Bags/Box
The base beverage is Oolong Tea, also known as Camellia Sinensis.
Which gives off an aromatic scent with non-bitter taste and a golden tinge.
Some benefits of Lu Chung Lingzhi includes:
- Increase in mental alertness
- Sharpens thinking ability
- Manages obesity since it has the ability to bring out excess oil
Blended with the 4 precious ingredients; Lingzhi, Semen Cassiae, Gynstemma Pentaphyllum and Camellia Sinensis.
A composite formulation process through exclusive technique to give an uplifting flavour and rich aroma.
Brings a multitude of health benefits to alleviate inflammation, detoxify, reduce phlegm, sharpen eyesight and many more.
Promotes optimal well being and preserves optimum health, an ideal beverage to reduce oiliness during heavy meals during festivities.
*Note: For Singapore and Brunei markets, the product name is Lu Chun Lingzhi Tea.
**注：新加坡&文莱市场此产品英文品名为Lu Chun Lingzhi Tea。
Lu Chun Lingzhi Plus Tea also contains 3 other ingredients which together, gives a uniquely rich flavour in their own way.
Lingzhi/Ganoderma Lucidum benefits:
- Detoxifies and cleanses the
- Regulates immune system and bodily
- Enhances liver protection
Also known as the “southern ginseng”, it’s grown in the southern part of China that grows ginseng.
When consumed in the same method as ginseng, it contains an important component known as Saponin (also available in ginseng).
- Helps remove
- Moisten lung and alleviate
- Gives a calming effect i.e. has the ability to relax tense nervous
- Relaxes the mind and removes
- Increases bodily resistance to environmental
- Reduces blood pressure and cholesterol
- Has an anti-inflammatory
- Prevents hair
- Prevents memory
Semen Cassiae (seed of Cassia Obtusifolia)
- Helps expel pathogenic heat such as liver heat. Which happens when much acidic food is consumed, either through meat or eating out regularly that builds up heat in the body. This component helps to bring our excessive heat so as to reduce the heatiness
- Enhances visual functions, good to help with glaucoma problems by reducing blood pressure in the eyes and reduces redness or dryness of the
- Moistens gastrointestinal tract, improves digestion, brings out gas and improves bloatedness.
- Encourages smoother bowel
General Benefits/ Usage of Tea
- An excellent antioxidant
- Deodorant – gets rid of body odour, try putting a used sachet of tea-bag in your shoe cabinet, fridge, pillow case,
- Anti-bacterial and anti-virus
- Prevents tooth decay
- Prevents rise of blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar
Ani-cancer, radiation and UV rays.